Tuesday, January 02, 2007

happy new anus

My tilde didn't transmit via text message to some, so I sent out wishes for a prosperous anus to a few folks after midnight.

It could be fitting, depending on who you are, really.

Happy new year.

I think I might try to come up with resolutions and write them down. Somewhere. Not necessarily here.

I thought of one that I had never come up with before, in terms of New year's resolution-making. Ready for this one?

1: Graduate.

How about that?! I should have thought of this earlier.

In other news, while I have plenty of work to do on the computer here, I probably should get back to Nashville for wet-lab-multitasking. For all of my mental debating about what it'd be like to live in Atlanta again (overwhelming feeling towards the entire southeast: meh.), I sure am enjoying staying here and not feeling like heading back just yet. Then again, I'm in *Decatur*, so it's *different* I suppose.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It appears as if we have the same resolution. :)

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I love that! May I wish you a prosperous anus? :)

Actually, if my anus hit the lottery, I could live with that. It would still need me to write the checks!

Sunday, January 07, 2007 7:05:00 PM  
Blogger z said...

yeah, i definitely wished a few "happy new yeasts" this year.hel

Saturday, April 14, 2007 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----