Tuesday, September 05, 2006

no. she. didn't.

a) actually post something.

(does anyone blog anymore, *really*?)

b) buy the sexyback single on itunes.

(it has a very personal meaning to me.)

c) make a myspace page for her car.

(
me: am i talking about my car too much? overdoing talking about it like a person?
be: nah, as long as you don't make a myspace page for it. my friend did that for her dog and it's so... nicole, why are you smiling?! nicole, no.
me: [erupts in giggles and glee])


i'm even more gleeful for those who have gone along with my silliness.

yay, silly. yay, glee.

in other news:

a) lab data, it's the anti-glee: i am never going to graduate.

b) i have a bronchial infection so severe that i pulled some back muscles coughing this weekend.

c) i've been thinking that it's high time t-shirt puff paint made a comeback.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Yay for glee!

Boo for bronchial infections!

Hope you feel well soon!

Sunday, September 10, 2006 1:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...I have also downloaded Sexyback and I've commented on the car's myspace. What does that say about me? :)

Saturday, October 07, 2006 4:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----