Thursday, September 14, 2006

Looking for a car? I'm selling my Integra!


With a heavy heart, I am putting my 1991 Acura Integra GS for sale. Yes, it runs well. Yes, it looks good.

see?



more pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikkig/sets/72157594231793890/

And, we've been together through so much! Somewhere, I have pictures of me, back in 8th grade, posing with it -- brand new! -- in my family's driveway. (My dreams of being an import model chick didn't exactly pan out, huh?) I also remember a particularly lengthy photo session the last day in high school, where I festooned my car with blue and white steamers and "Class of 96!" messages, written in soap. (No, I didn't have my own car in high school, but I borrowed it from my parents on that day. :))

Then, somewhere, there are pictures of the car making it's migration to Atlanta, during my senior year of college.

Sigh.

OK. I need to cease the nostalgia. Drop me a line if you're interested in my car and want more details.

(And, I put that very advertising-ish subject title on this post because I think my RSS feed still gets syndicated on a Nashville news website. And, it's not like I've written anything of substance lately. So, I guess I just spammed myself?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Monday, August 11, 2014 12:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----