Saturday, August 12, 2006

cars

After spending many months looking at car websites, I find the showroom set-up of the Cars The Movie website very, very, very entertaining. Shoo', why don't these other sites tell me things like "sports a pinstripe tattoo" or "likes singing while he drives"?!

Also, I'm not one to run to theatre for new animated movies (er, or any movie, really.) But, I really need to see this movie.

Ohmigosh.

So cute!

Makes me want a brand new cute shiny car of my very own...

I have this urge to hug someone, or something right now, I am so overcome with the thought of cute vehicles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

haha!

i can't hug you right now.... i've got my arms full hugging the new car i bought this weekend...

:)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 4:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay new cars. :)

Saturday, August 26, 2006 12:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----