Friday, July 14, 2006

phone issues

My phone is currently boasting a robust 30 minute talk time. Idle charge hold is... well, my phone is never idle for more than a few hours at best, so I can't give you any numbers there.

Point being, I keep on needing to call people back, and it's inconvenient, so, if you are one of these people, then apologies, and there's your explanation.

But if you SMS, we're okay, because that doesn't take any battery power at all, relative to calling.

And, this is kind of pointless to post this, since my "phone friends" don't really overlap with my "people who check my blog" friends.

But I'm on the phone, and on hold, in order to remedy this situation, so hence, this time-killing post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cordless phone works just fine. You're welcome to come over and borrow it.

Friday, July 14, 2006 5:02:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I should have saw that comment coming.

You can not compare not-working cell phone to working land-line!

also, teeeext messsagggiing... *hypnotic hand gestures*

Friday, July 14, 2006 8:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----