Wednesday, June 21, 2006

updating for the sake of updating

I am tired of fish-post being on top of this page when I come on here to get to my links.

So uhm... oh, how about this:

I've had a few celebrity sightings, much to the excitement of my mom, and Robert N-------wa. (who are the few celebrity-lovin' folks I've shared this with thus far.) I don't know who anyone is, celebrity-wise, so sightings, nay! identifications! are significant.

Anyway, s few weeks ago, went to dinner for a friend's b-day, and Wynonna (J--d) was having a birthday party. The waiter pointed this out. Ashley (J--d) was there too. My dining companions pointed her out.

And, last week, Nicole K---an sat in front of me in yoga class. Two people had told me some time ago (after stating name of very very cool studio,) "Ooh that's where Nicole *K---AN* goes." To which I would reply, "No, it's where Nicole *G------NI* goes! Ha!"

But, they were apparently right, too. So, I knew who she was, without anyone pointing her out to me.

"Did you take pictures?!" Mom asked.
"Mooooom, it's yoooooga class," I replied.

(Those o's are really long, but not whiny.)

There. An "update." Woot.

(I decided to extend the no-last-name-in-full theme to include all persons mentioned. It's a guessing game now! Whee!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the fishy.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I make a surprise for you!

I leave it on your myspace page!

Hee!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger caseymichael said...

I want to go fishing for Nicole Kidman.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I went to myspace before I saw this. Not expecting that. How funny! At least I was home, else I think I would have scared the lab with how loud I screamed. :)

Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----