Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I thought of a thing.

I need more work-people's contact info on my IMer thingee. (GoogleTalk, usually, sometimes AIM.)

Because, right now, it'd be totally convenient to message someone to ask, "Yo, what's the web link to the Light Hall DNA sequencing core?" and he/she could reply and paste it like, "Yo, it's http://blahblahblah, have you heard of a thing called a 'search engine.'?" and then I could say, "Yo. All I could find is this and there's no link to it..."...

Oh, hehehe. I, uhm, just found what I was looking for.... no, wait, this link goes to some genotyping stuff. Meh!

I guess I could just walk downstairs to their office and ask them for their web address, and then come back up here to look their homepage up. I guess.

Or, I suppose I could call someone. But this isnt worth *calling* someone for because I know this link is around here *somewhere*.

Whine, whine, whine.

OK, this post is completely pointless, but maybe someone from work will read this and IM me, like, in the next 5 minutes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Wow. This was really stupid.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 8:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes it was

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:40:00 PM  
Blogger caseymichael said...

I liked it.

I felt better about myself after reading it.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 5:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

need a computer of my own to help with such thing...let alone an IM account. Strangely, though...I don't normally look up the DNA sequencing core website or regularly read your blog, but immediately before reading your blog/post, I did an extensive search for the 'DNA sequencing core' at Vanderbilt. And yes, they suck with onlineness. DId you ever find the website?

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 3:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----