Sunday, May 21, 2006

viva consumerism, for about a full minute or so

Ah, cell phones. We have a long history together. "Does that thing regulate your blood sugar?" someone in once said to me, back in the college days. (Note: no it didn't, but this model does!)

*deleted* = the start of a humorous discussion of attitudes towards buying new phones, cars, and how this relationes to an ex-relationship or two.

It was funny, but, too much chit chat! when the point of writing this post is to share with you these phones I just saw, which made me stare, open-mouthed, at the screen, for a little bit. And in my mind, I made a kinda stunned, gurgly "ga-ga" sound.

Specifically, looking at the 7370 L'Amour in "Warm."

But.
I will not be purchasing one.
Because I am looking for a CDMA phone right now.
Among other reasons, I GUESS.


(side note: I instinctively rolled my eyes at NM putting "Men's" and "Electronics" sections together. I unrolled them, because I'm sure Marketing research dictates blahblahblah... )

2 Comments:

Blogger caseymichael said...

What is a CDMA phone?

Does it shoot lasers?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

CDMA -- not GSM network like Cingular, Verizon(?), and most of the planet.

Essentially, I want a sprint compatible phone.

Monday, May 29, 2006 12:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----