Tuesday, May 23, 2006

grown men playing hopscotch

I read a story on an acquaintance's myspace blog, and it reminded me of this anecdote:

On a jog through Centennial (Park) one evening, I noticed two grown men, facing each other on the path way up ahead... and my first thought was "hopscotch?"

And only when I got closer I realized it was a DUI test. The line walking bit.

It was like I gained a sense of my own naivete and then immediately lost it, all within thirty seconds.

I don't know how well the driver did. As I went past them, I heard him complain about his shoes, which didn't sound like a very good sign.

Anyway, I typed this to leave this as a comment on the aforementioned acquaintance's website, when I realized, N., this has nothing to do with the original post, and if you're going to talk about yourself, do it in your own space, darn it.


(I'd instinctively rather vandalize your web space, I guess.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah...you can post whatever you want on my blog, I don't care.

It's not like I really have anything of value to say on there anyway...it's just petty observations and complaining :)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger caseymichael said...

I like talking about myself.

I'm hungry.

Friday, May 26, 2006 11:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----