Sunday, April 23, 2006

on internet presence: a father-daughter conversation

Part One:

"... and besides that Amazon thing, you've got this, website. And you write about your day, 'what I did today,' how was your day, ---- why do you do that?"

...

"Uhm. Y'know, I really don't know."




Part Two:



...I thought you were going to say you found my webcam..."

(silence)

"Hey, I'm kidding."


the third bit:


"Do you know what myspace is? Just wondering."

"Oh, yeah, it's that Rupert Murdoch thing. FOX... NewsCorp..."

(with confusion, then realization) "Hu-- oh, right. Yeah. That."


and lastly:


"Why, you have one of those too?"

"Errr... I was just wondering if you knew what it was."

3 Comments:

Blogger caseymichael said...

HAW!

Monday, April 24, 2006 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger caseymichael said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, April 24, 2006 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger caseymichael said...

A recent father/son phone conversation:

Me: Dad, what are the chemicals that the brain produces to create a "runner's high" called?

Him: Well, I dunno, I usually just ask myself, "What's the problem?"

Me: I don't really have a problem, today, I'm just trying to remember what those chemicals are called.

Him: Hm, well--man, the A/C in the Volvo's still acting up!

Me: . . . really?

Monday, April 24, 2006 2:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----