Wednesday, October 12, 2005

tour dates, the dalai lama, and other things I'm forgetting to tell you

I'll be in the NYC area on Friday, until Tuesday morning. Primarily for a ... guess what! yes, a wedding. Tara, from my high school days -- some of you might know who that is.

I'm also going to be in DC, from 11.11 to 11.16. (like, the 5th time in the past year or so? Not complaining -- in fact, I love it, and it's very high on the cities I like a lot/seriously considering relocating to list.) The occasion is that I'm presenting data here. And if I was more awake, I'd be launching into a discussion of this story, because it is interesting, but I am in fact very tired and linking to that article will suffice for now.

Thanksgiving-ish may be NYC or BNA. Not sure. Xmas TBD. NYE in ATL, starting the 29thish.

random, from the "Did you know?" files:
I joined a tennis league. I am playing in the highest rated bracket they offer. I am getting my ass kicked. Seriously. It's really just an issue of my strokes being rusty, so I'm not exactly surprised at the (looooosing) record. So, I'm having fun and feeling good about getting into the swing of things (har) and hopefully getting more 4.0-ish.

A while back, on the phone with J. telling him about signing up for this, he said "Hey, you didn't write about that in your blog..." So, even though it's been going on for weeks and I may have even already told you in person, there ya go. Committed to text, it officially 'exists.'

OK, I've gotten exponentially sleepy during writing this, so I've forgotten the things I had continually forgotten to share, and... now, er, I'm tired and going to bed.

Like a one night stand, I fear what this disjointed post will look like in the morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger caseymichael said...

Amy Gdala?

Hey!

I went to high school with her!

Thursday, October 13, 2005 3:19:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Whoa, that was so subtle-funny. I was like, Amy who? where?!

Then I realized it's all in y(our) head(s).

*ba dum*

Thursday, October 13, 2005 3:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The aftermath of this post isn't bad... Tired-ish sounding. I'd like to add that I am privilidged to sleep with you post getting enraged by the Dalai Lama in DC.

Friday, October 14, 2005 3:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----