Monday, October 10, 2005

i went out!

this weekend! There is a world out there!

Hit Oktoberfest in the Germantown section this Saturday. Met up with alotta folks, drank some beer, ate bratwurst, took picture with guys in lederhosen, admired friends' impromptu chicken dancing in the street, saw how drums are assembled/fabricated (not officially part of Oktoberfest, but still interesting.) Fun times.

And... went out other than that too. Visited with Mr. Vernon and finally met "Andrew" yesterday afternoon. Last night, saw friend of a friend's jazz solo performance.... thing. I don't know what it's called. But I had an intense moment where I felt like I was in a movie. Twin Peaks-type, I guess. I enjoyed it.

Suddenly struck with not feeling like typing anymore, so this ends here.

1 Comments:

Blogger caseymichael said...

I had an intense moment, Friday night, where I felt like I was in a movie. Coyote Ugly - type, I guess. But without the Coyote.

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----