Sunday, August 07, 2005

incommunicado

I had a wee summer cold that was developing last week, and it has now fully blossomed. Congestion, coughing... but the worst part now... Ugh... so, I really didn't rest as much as I should have this weekend, and still yammered on even though my throat was sore. And now I have completely lost my voice. Well, ok, I can make these noises, which I understand to be speech, but no one else seems to understand it. So, in other words, yeah, I can't talk. Voice = no. Acting like a frickin mime = yes (sadly.)

Thank god for writing.

I think this might be something vacation-related as my travel buddy G has the same sorta symptoms. (We chatted on Friday, back when I still had a voice.)

Anyway, just thought I'd publicize this somewhere.

Time for nyquil and sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger trixievw said...

we'll get you a chalkboard to hang around your neck.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----