Friday, June 17, 2005

Tossed salads, socializing, then off to commune with nature and scientists... in that order

After a bout of random very-sickness yesterday (head, stomach -- all bad.) I've regained my appetite, finally, this afternoon. The local edgy-bagel got replaced by better-tasting-corporo-bagel, and now (yay!) I can get a custom-tossed-for-you salad right across the street from work. It ain't the best, and their salad-tossing skills are painstakingly slow as of now, but at least I can be picky about combinations of salad accessories.

I should just pack lunch more often.

Leaving Sunday for the conference here. Pretty much basing my talk off of older ones, with a few tweaks here and there for the new stuff (I got a great datum on Wednesday. I was so happy... I got sick, I guess! Whee!) ... hopefully I will get this done by... er, Sunday. Will have to come in tomorrow to finish up some lab stuff, since yesterday set me back. Other than that, checking out artstuffs, popping over with a friend here (time permitting) and then in the evening a hugemongous going-away party for a beloved postdoc/friend who just got a fancy-pants professorship in upstate NY.

Uh, wait, didn't I say I had to finish work things still? Effin-ay. My schedule's so disorganized.

Anyway, til Thursdayish?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And...you forgot the American Artisan Festival. YAY for expensive crafts and jewels. No seriously, yay. :)

Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----