Thursday, June 02, 2005

Outlook import-ance

There's this nifty feature on Friendster which sucks up all your Outlook contacts and finds existing contact-sters and adds people from that list. Evite and LinkedIn have this too, it's nothing super-fancy... but it was my first time trying it out, and I thought it was pretty neat-o. But I probably disturbed a whole lot of people by adding them.

Anyway, in case I just added you, and you're all "What was that Friendster email about Nicole?" and "Let me check her website in case that references what the heck that's about.".... there you go.

This applies, to, like, two people probably.

I posted this on the Bulletin Board there, but of course it just crapped out and ate my message. Which isn't helping my Friendster-campaigning at all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Dan said...

Is that a picture of you in the Friendster invitation? If so, how artsy!

Friday, June 03, 2005 3:43:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

uh... I dunno! Is it b&w, and I'm kinda of looking over my shoulder? If so, yes. B (@ nowdenial.org, see link at right) took it.

Saturday, June 04, 2005 3:08:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

And while I'm crediting folks, Heidi (also linked on right) took the mosaic-ish pic of me and Casey.

Saturday, June 04, 2005 3:10:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I haven't yet been brave enuff to import all my Outlook buddies into Friendster.

Friday, June 10, 2005 9:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----