Tuesday, June 07, 2005

guns stuck to, passive-aggressive stylee

Just thought I'd let you know that I've kept to the promise I made some time ago, to quit with the shameless self-promotion of professionally published work, thus keeping the banter contained herein on the frou-frou side of all things Nikki G. I intend to get about setting up sometype of legitimate website for the serious business, but until then you won't hear anything about, say, things you can pick up at your local bookstore containing little items written by me, or even those of an HTML-ish nature (especially considering how these work -- truly, no need for linkage to this.)

Oh! Did I just allude to something there?

Anyway, I think I already email notified interested parties about such extracurriculars... but if you've been left out, lemme know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been left out!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 2:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----