Wednesday, June 22, 2005

ay

My Outlook auto-reply message didn't work (again, AY!,) and I didn't change my voicemail message... and I guess I should have at least mentioned on here that I would not have cell phone (talk or txt) or email access until I came back... holy message backlog!

So, when I said I was gone, I was really, really gone. Recap to follow, but now I'm having technology overload -- seriously -- so this will suffice for now. I may be ignoring the phone too, for a while, as I acclimate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Welcome back.

I swear in the technology age with e-mails and voice mails, it's hard to truly get away from it all..or when you get back it truely is a beast!

Friday, June 24, 2005 1:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----