Monday, May 02, 2005

We interrupt this broadcast...

... namely, due to fretting over a sick family member for the past week, (don't want to get into details right now, really... it's not crazy-serious -- but not great, either.), but also questioning relationships, dealing with added stress, workin' on artsy-crafty shiz, and a few sunny days better spent outside.

On an outing-related note, I had quite a good time chit-chatting with my friend B. last night about writing-related stuff. Sharing ideas and making notes over $2 pints of beer in a smoky wood-paneled irish pub. Humorous self-indulgence of acting and talking like a writer actually has positive payoff, I think, provided one doesn't spend all of his or her time doing that. Seat of the pants to the seat of the chair, or somesuch.

Addendum: I know I owe a bajillion emails to a bajillion everybodies. Getting there, likewise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----