Friday, May 27, 2005

miscellanea, half-heartedly listed

This morning, I had a migraine.

Work's.... going. My DNA's been acting wonky, causing me setbacks, minor distresses and stresses.

Making a poster (just for an in-house thing) and I need to get a move on labelling some data this weekend.

I've been thinking too much.

I should know better, but I don't.

Been utilizing my art museum membership a bunch.

My left asscheek keeps on cramping up hard since yesterday, for unknown reasons. It makes me limp a little.

New mod/minimalist bar/restaurant adds nicely to the diversity of places-to-hang in a half-block radius from my apt.

Yet sometimes, I wonder if I should move. Try living somewhere with trees and without a grid system.

I'm staying in town this weekend.

I need to plan some trips this summer.

OK. That's enough.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

The asscheek thing is probably connected to the wonky DNA thing.

Now, be sure to tell us if the summer trips will include New York!

Have a good weekend!

Friday, May 27, 2005 6:21:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I've got two trips planned for the Fall (weddings 4 and 5)and probably will hop up there soon -- we'll have to have a reunion, for sure...

Sunday, May 29, 2005 2:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you can come visit me in California if you would like!

Monday, June 06, 2005 11:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----