Tuesday, May 03, 2005

casting call

In the past few days, people have likened me to:

Janeane Garofalo
Angelina Jolie
Kris Kristofferson

Besides that being an awesome list on face value alone (I'll leave the context of each aforementioned personality up to your own imaginations,) I found these comments particularly amusing in light of my Breszny's FreeWill horoscope this week:

"After rejecting proposals from many directors, Bob Dylan has finally authorized Oscar-nominated Todd Haynes to make a film about his life. Seven different actors will portray Dylan, including a black woman. .... Why not fantasize about the seven actors and actresses you'd choose to play you in the movie about your life?"

It's a great question, for any sign, at any time. Why pick one person -- who's your seven?

And I welcome suggestions for my remaining four roles, since I'm so not well-versed in movies.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rob Byrnes said...

Okay, your fourth can be Pauly Shore...

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 1:31:00 PM  
Blogger caseymichael said...

I'm not so well-versed in movies, either; but, how about the cute, smart, music-nerd best friend on "The Gilmore Girls?"

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger trixievw said...

i was thinking bjork. to play nik, i mean.

that todd haynes - he created my beloved velvet goldmine...

but then again, maybe bjork could play me too. in fact, in the movie of my life, i am just gonna have her play 7 different people. she'll make an excellent jerry, don't you think?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:17:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Wow. A movie with Pauly Shore, anonymous WB/UPN(?) actor, Bjork, *and* the aforementioned. Can you say blockbuster?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 5:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous character is Lane Kim played by actress Keiko Agena...and NO, I'm not addicted to WB smut. Ok, maybe I am...loser me.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 8:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----