Tuesday, May 10, 2005

And here is the tail end of my earlier rant, which is totally unrelated, but got bit off as Blogger ate up my post, probably out of spite.

In more typical me-news/content, here are a few things that made me happy yesterday:

* a teeny little nine week old brown-haired blue eyed puppy, running through a grassy lawn on a sunshiney day. (Aww!)
* a Chilean wine tastoing (five wines!) and dinner for $15 (fifteen!)
* friends, conversation, diversity, utter randomness at aforementioned event
* strings. Beautiful. Breathtaking. And leading to a silly hypothesis that a kick-ass string quartet can make any situation better. (tentative name: the Rundgren hypothesis)

So if I'm at a talk that's getting dull, I'm going to imagine a string quartet popping up alongside the speaker.

Well, I think it's kinda funny, at least.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

It all sounds good to me. :)

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shameless self promotion here.

I've got a new look to my blog. please come by and check it out. www.nashvilleis.com

Saturday, May 14, 2005 1:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----