Sunday, April 03, 2005

Insert a coherent title here.

Other than breaks to catch PopeWatch 2005 on TV (or whatever name they're going to give it,) I've been working, working, working and I'm kind of frustrated, frustrated, frustrated. Work-things which are confusing me. A lot. It's struggly. I'll just leave it at that.

So, as it has been, no real fun-doings for a while, other than seeing The Features play (this past Friday,) seeing Tom Wolfe lecture here at school (Monday, and nope, haven't read the new book) and then after that scurrying over to a local bar where friends are throwing a party for the NCAA (basketball) championship game. And, hey, guess what? I win $50 if UNC wins! And bragging rights among friends and coworkers! Yeeps!

(edited to add: CORRECTION! I forgot I was playing in someone else's office pool too! And there, if UNC wins, I get 2nd place and... $160!!!! OMG! UNC!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UNC won!!! Congrats

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 1:51:00 AM  
Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I won my brackets with some fellow bloggers thanks to UNC's big win. But I get no huge cash prize..nor a small cash prize come to think of it.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 3:36:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Kids, I done cleaned up.

On top of aforementioned prizes, a $10 gift certificate to Noshville too! Yee! Blintzes and latkes oh my!

Cash will be going to the Everyone I Know Is Getting Married And I Have A Lot Of Shopping To Do Fund.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 9:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----