Friday, March 18, 2005

Contrary to popular belief...

I am not making the ATL trip to greet someone as he touches southern US soil for the first time in years(!). The workload's gotten way too big for me to rent a car, drive, party, and back again in reverse over this weekend and still get all my projects done by their deadlines...

So, I'm here. You all party hard for me down there, ya hear?

Fortunately, there's all sorts of stuff going on amonst mi amigos this weekend.

Unfortunately, wasn't the point of me staying here to do work?

At any rate -- ATLiens, I'll be thinking of you fondly. 'til April...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...since you are not answering your phone to do said 'local events'... I thought I would drop a line---and hope you are doing 'work'--and that's why you are not calling!!

Oh well...actually this kinda amused me.

http://www.sciam.com.tw/circus/circusshow.asp?FDocNo=614&CL=20

Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:07:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Did you google me? Googler!

I'm all the rage in Taiwan. I don't know what "circusshow" refers to, though.

Monday, March 21, 2005 2:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----