Wednesday, November 24, 2004

And.... I'm out.

I'm really too busy to be traveling right now. But that's kind of hard to predict when you have to buy these darn Thanksgiving flights so far in advance in order to get a "decent" rate.

I am Continental Airlines' bitch. That is, as far as they are they only airline that flies direct from EWR to BNA, and vice versa. I think that connecting in cities like Detroit or Atlanta is absolutely ludicrous when it extends a quick two hour jaunt to 4 or 5 hours of travel. So I often have to spend $300 to $400 on a plane ticket around the holidays. This is also ludicrous, I guess. To each her own ludicrousness. (And, c'mon that's not so bad a price...)

So, at any rate (if not a "decent" one) I flew to Newark this morning. And here I am! I'm mostly planning to spend time with the fam and catch up with some folks I missed seeing when I was up here this summer.

Happy Thanksgiving, kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----