Sunday, October 31, 2004

This Halloween recap is pretty uneventful.

The 'rents were in town, and the majority of my energy went to "entertaining." And also generally being consumed with stress over a presentation I'm trying to put together for Tuesday, and really only getting to now (well, except that I'm typing this instead.) So, while Halloween is usually one of my all-out must-go-out holidays, I hardly went all out. Notice, it's Halloween day, and I'm in. Quickie costume for a quick outing yesterday night took the form of throwing on black pants, a black turtleneck, and black gloves, and wearing an iPod.

Get it?

I tinkered with a large piece of flourescent orange oaktag to strap on my back, but I honestly was not into anything elaborately unwieldy. Yeah, I'm feeling that exhausted/blah. Boo.

Back to work, until another burst of procrastination calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----