Tuesday, August 31, 2004

So, Saturday morning I got a haircut. The fancy-expensive one from a charity auction a few months back. It's not dramatically different, but it's different.

When I was looking at the mirror that day, trying to figure out how to describe it, the first names that came to mind were Joey Ramone and then Andrew WK. (no nosebleed.)

Man, I hate Andrew WK.

Then later that night E. is picking me up, pulls up to my building and yells out the window of his Jetta, "Oh my god! You look like that girl who plays Jackie on That 70s Show!"

Yes. Now that's what friends are for.

Update your mental image of me how ever you wish.

------------------------------------------------------
(This post brought to you by an overuse of italics.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----