Thursday, August 05, 2004

OK, I am really really really swamped at work. Is crazy. Plus it's my mom's birthday today (happy birthday!) so I have to ferry on over to Weehawken for dinner tonight.

SO... while I was going to tie in the following information into this big, long, poignant post about New York and the wonderful people I've met and spent time with here... looks like I can't. So in brief:

1. Michael Vernon is a sweetie.
2. He has summoned a drinky-drinkin' evening with others (yes, others?) and we'll be imbibing at one of our friendly neighborhood gay bars tomorrow night (7ish) as a last hurrah.
3. If you are in the tri-state area, and/or your travel plans include east midtown.... well, I'm just sayin'. You know who to call/email.

Back to work. And moping about leaving.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----