Tuesday, August 03, 2004

It wouldn't be hard to guess, but I've of course toyed with the idea of starting an all-science blog. Not for commercial purposes necessarily, but just because I already tend to collect blurby little writings about not-my-science science that I personally find interesting. It's all stored in a Word file offline, but I thought it would be cool to translate that into blog-format. However, I'm yet to get my act in gear and do that.

The point of mentioning this comes up because a release came across my desk(top) today which would belong in aforementioned invisi-blog. In summary, we're all crazy! OK, not really.

Also, I found this one line particularly amusing:

In general, other risk factors for personality disorders included .... being divorced, separated, widowed, or never married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----