Friday, July 09, 2004

Friday what? Already?! How did this week go by so fast? Where did it go? And what the heck am I doing this weekend? Ay!

Things are going well. Just busy doing stuff. Work, mostly. Also, a stroll in the Village with an old Jersey friend, receiving the ever-popular (to me) gift of mix CDs, revisiting old haunts like Bleeker Bob's. Oh, to have a backpack on which to affix embroidered band logo patches.

On the other end of the spectrum, Big Bad Bloomingdale's finally lured me in on the way home one night. I knew it was big, but not eight stories big. Oh, and let me tell you, it was bad. It almost made me buy a verrrry nice pair of shoes! Well, I resisted! (They didn't have my exact size anyway.)

Back to work. Oh, the new August issue just was released, and while, no, I'm not in it, I did get to see its primordial state of "print and tack" on the layout wall. Tres cool.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----