Monday, May 10, 2004

Oh my goodness. Look at Blogger and all its new stuff!

I'm settling in for the night by looking online at summer sublets in Manhattan. On average, there seems to be a great difference in what people want to pay versus what's being charged.

Also, I'm looking for someone to take over my half of the apartment here. There's been a little interest but I haven't secured anything yet. The people my roommate and I have shown the apartment to are supposed to get back to us this week.
We've had a few moms call us looking for a place for their daughters. While I like the fact that Mom will make sure rent is paid (or in one case, offered to pay more than I was asking) it'd be nice to find someone mature-ish and roommate-compatible, too. A tricky situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----