Thursday, April 15, 2004

I've just been playing Guess the Dictator or Sit-Com Character, courtesy of Carl.

I tried a politico figure first and it guessed correctly (Imelda Marcos). Sadly, I don't remember many details about the few sitcom characters I did try in order to make this work. I need to watch more TV.

Don't ask me why, but the first person I tried was Vicki from Small Wonder. Why do I remember that show at all? What is that chick doing now anyway? Maybe she's doing a neuroscience Ph.D. ala Blossom, as well!

Oh, and to follow up on the Blossom is working in my building post from way back when, sorry, I didn't get any good stories from that week. One of the graduate students next door said I was a little too excited about that. But c'mon, how many celebrities of that caliber do we get here? Nobel laureates are one thing, but we're talking Blossom here, kids!

I'm going to go donate blood now. That statement is unrelated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----