Monday, December 01, 2003

Did you ever notice that on top of the free blogspot-hosted accounts that the ads/related searches supplied by Google are meant to deal with the body of the blog text? For instance, I just read some about this guy's mountain biking trip, and the ads were all about biking-thematic vacations. Or, I was reading Jerry's blog one day, and the ads were all in Spanish.

Currently on the top of mine it says "Related searches: tiredness, sleep disorders."
A few days ago it had ads about dating websites and relationship advice.

It is tempting to extrapolate conclusions about myself based on these comments, but I am trying not to.
Google, your opinion matters not.

More later. I have a talk to put together and I forsee myself needing a break as the day goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----