Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Ay. So tired. I've been having trouble sleeping these days (rather, getting a good night's sleep). Not sure why.

Today I presented at the lab meeting for one of our department affiliations (my advisor is in the Department of Anesthesiology's research division). It was just about 4 small labs (including mine) in attendance; no big deal, really, since I know a lot of the people there on a friendly non-science basis, as well. I personally wasn't too wowed by my performance, but word on the street says that I did well. Anyway, I have another talk on the 15th, which is a bigger deal, so it's good practice.

And that's about it for today.

Oh, I'm having a party with a psychic. I'll write about that when I'm less tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
.... ----